Our web development team has just released some new optional features for your SuccessWebsite.
The NEW Related Content Search Tool provides quick links to different reports articles based on the common words and phrases that appear throughout your website. For example, a prospect reading a report on how to obtain a mortgage might see an information symbol beside the word “mortgage” – moving their mouse pointer over this symbol will pop up a box listing your other reports about mortgages on the site.
This allows the site user even more ways to self direct their navigation. The related content is automatically ranked by relevancy based on the currently viewed content. Filtering can also be applied based on current buyer and/or seller preferences making it easier to interactively find exactly the best content for their situation. You can also cross link between multiple sites in the related content.
In addition we have increased both the content and interactivity of your website, further positioning you as the most knowledgeable and qualified expert in your sales area. Highlights include:
- NEW Special Reports on a range of topics, including Investment Properties, Vacation Homes, and Renovating.
- NEW Graphics on page headers and in special reports, conveying more information and visually distinguishing different pages.
- NEW Audio Summaries of reports, presenting the information in a different form.
You can review these features here. This link will take you to an example of our NEW Real Estate Glossary page, where you can see the Related Content tool in action, and quickly navigate to reports to see the new graphics, audio and reports.
As always, we invite your feedback in the comments below.
Thanks to all who joined us for today’s coaching call. We hope you found it informative and inspiring.
We want your feedback! Remember, we are committed to your success – and that begins with an understanding of what you need and what’s working (or not working) for you.
Please submit your questions, comments, thoughts, success stories, and ideas, to the comments below.
Okay, you’ve been working diligently at optimizing your website on search engines like Google. (What’s that? You haven’t? Well then, you might want to look at some basic info on search engines, then come back and read this post.)
You’ll probably have realized two things by now:
- Unless your search keywords are localized (ie. “real estate Sarasota” versus just “real estate”), you’re probably competing with everybody on the Internet instead of just businesses in your area. Not only that, but a lot of your site visitors will probably be from out of town.
- If your keywords aren’t focused (ie. “foreclosure properties” versus the more general “real estate”), you probably get a lot more “junk results” in your search. Again, this is because you’re competing with all the other “real estate” people out there, as opposed to just the ones who specialize in “foreclosure properties”.
These are legitimate concerns, and things you must take into account when promoting your website online. A prospect in your area is probably more useful to you, and easier to convert, than somebody in a different city, so it’s in your best interest to create optimized searches using local, focused keywords.
But… what if I told you there was also a way to improve your search results with general terms, and virtually guarantee those visitors are local to your area?
Plus!! This method also lets you provide more information about your business, including customer reviews, special offers, and local news, inside the search results, before they even get to your website!!
Continue reading The NEW Internet Search You MUST Know About!
Here’s a quick tip that can help you organize your personal view of the Internet.
Every Internet user has their own list of favourite websites – for email, social networking, news, sports, video, etc. To save time and typing, it’s a good idea to add these sites to the list of “bookmarks” or “favorites” in your web browser so you can get to them with one click. But another way to help organize and view the information from your favourite sites is to set your browser homepage to point to iGoogle.
Continue reading iGoogle – Your Daily Hub
Steve talks to Craig Proctor about the latest Internet marketing trends and points you to some invaluable marketing resources.
- Campaign microsites, and integrating them with your ad strategies
- Where to start promoting your website
- Tracking and optimizing your ad campaigns
- The formula for success with your website
- Essential Marketing Resources available online
- Q&A with SuccessWebsite Members
Continue reading Internet Marketing Training Call with Stephen Raitt
How Craig Makes Over $2,000,000 In Commissions Each And Every Year Using The Internet!
Presented by Stephen Raitt – SuccessWebsite.com
This text will be replaced
What agents like you are saying about the SuccessWebsite Solution.
This text will be replaced
Please leave your comments on the video below.
Find out how easy it is to get started with the SuccessWebsite Solution and our 30-Day Test Drive today.
For more information on the SuccessWebsite Solution, visit http://SuccessWebsite.com
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us: SuccessWebsite.com 1-800-361-9527, (416)227-0363 Sales@SuccessWebsite.com
Dear Friend and Success Website subscriber,
Congratulations! By choosing the Success Website you have taken a giant step towards revolutionizing your real estate business and your life.
Before going any further, you NEED to understand why the Success Website is different from all the other ineffective real estate websites out there. As you will soon see, there really is no comparison.
Continue reading Introducing the SuccessWebsite
Read this document entitled “7 Ways to Increase Your Sales by Using Virtual Tours Without Breaking the Bank or being a ‘Techie’!”
Continue reading Using Virtual Tours